Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Review - Mind And Muscle

guy curling huge dumbbell

Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Review

Whey is extracted from Milk and is a byproduct of cheese productions (eating her curds and whey). Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) usually comes in an 80% concentration, meaning that it is 80% protein with the remaining 20% made up of fat, lactose and moisture. The fat content of WPC is higher than many other proteins and the additional lactose makes many people bloated and gives the sick feeling often associated with protein shakes, however it is usually well tolerated by most people. WPC 80 has many additional constituents that make it good for muscle growth and recovery however, like growth factors used in muscle repair.

Whey protein is cited as a fast digesting protein and provides immediate amino acids for muscle repair. It is best used post-workout or in place of other high protein foods to supplement the diet. The process to make WPC is less expensive, so it makes up most cheap proteins and is usually the main component of protein blends. Whey in general contains high amounts of Branch Chain Amino Acids and Glutamine which are important for the bodybuilder and provide a positive growth effect. Overall, Whey Protein Concentrate 80% is the backbone of most every protein on the market and is a very solid protein source for the avid or recreational bodybuilder. Although it may cause bloat in some people, it is a tried and tested protein source with very few drawbacks.

PCT + AI Stack + 2 items
someone from Concord
Total order for 54.45 USD
someone from Waco
Total order for 89.45 USD
Rad Bod Stack + 5 items
someone from Killeen
Total order for 134.90 USD
someone from Lees Summit
Total order for 64.49 USD
Liquid Labs T2
someone from Elnhurst
Total order for 72.97 USD