CARNISPORT – A NON-STIMULANT CARNITINE PRODUCT FOR A BETTER PHYSIQUE, PERFORMANCE AND WEIGHT LOSS!
CARNISPORT IS A COMPLEX OF 5 DIFFERENT CARNITINE SERIES COMPOUNDS THAT FORM THE MOST COMPLETE CARNITINE PRODUCT FOR BETTER PHYSIQUES, PERFORMANCE AND WEIGHT LOSS! SINCE THE HEART, BRAIN AND LIVER ARE THREE ORGANS WITH VERY HIGH ENERGY NEEDS, CARNISPORT SUPPLEMENTATION WITH CARNITINE ENSURES THEY HAVE ALL THE ENERGY THEY NEED TO FUNCTION.
CarniSport is a complex of 5 different Carnitine series compounds that form the most complete Carnitine product for Better Physiques, Performance and Weight Loss! Since the heart, brain and liver are three organs with very high energy needs, CarniSport supplementation with carnitine ensures they have all the energy they need to function.* APS researchers discovered different forms of carnitine benefit different parts of the body. That’s why CarniSport includes five different forms of carnitine series compounds.
L-carnitine has been studied from a nutritional and health perspective for decades, but its potential to aid in fat loss and athletic performance has led to an explosion of research in recent years. L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell. It has been established that an adequate supply of L-carnitine is necessary for the maintenance of good health and energy. L-carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane to be metabolized. L-carnitine aids in the release of stored body fat, called triglycerides, into the bloodstream for energy. Increasing scientific evidence illustrates the favorable effects of Carnitine for athletes and active people with regard to optimizing performance, delaying the onset of fatigue and improving the recovery process.
CarniSport contains Carnitine Silicate (as CarniPlex™) — a unique, proprietary and state-of-the-art carnitine compound only manufactured by APS for the revolutionary CarniSport. This mixture of Carnitine, inositol, and potassium silicate combines the coronary function-improving effects of both Carnitine and Silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that promises improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine. Research has shown dramatic protective effects of the novel amino acid compound Carnitine silicate in pre-clinical studies. CarniPlex™ research concluded that the carnitine silicate inositol complex is absorbed efficiently; raises plasma carnitine levels; and is more biologically effective than carnitine base.
CarniSport contains also contains Propionyl L-Carnitine (PLCAR), which is another advanced carnitine formulation that is gaining increasing recognition for its role in increasing muscle energy. The structure of this supplement give it a very high bioavailability rate of around 80%, meaning that most of what you take will actually go towards being usable. This makes it more effective than L-Carnitine by itself which is known to have low bioavailability. Propionyl L-Carnitine has been shown to stimulates the production of nitric oxide within the body nd promote vasodilation. In fact, several recent studies have shown exactly this, with the supplement resulting in an increase in blood levels of the important nitric oxide. One of these studies involved giving the supplement to previously sedentary men while the other used resistance trained men. PLCAR is probably most talked about for its potential to help stimulate muscle growth and increase or improve exercise performance. Some of these effects are also related to the increase in nitric oxide levels since this substance does help to increase blood flow to active, working muscles and tissues. Additionally, the removal of free radicals also may play a role, since free radicals are thought to interfere with exercise performance and lead to faster fatigue among skeletal muscles. A recent study has shown that this supplement reduces the lactic acid build up in the muscles as well as increasing power output by as much as 15%, making it popular among bodybuilders.
Propionyl-L-carnitine has important effects on skeletal as well as cardiac muscle. As early as 1990, a human study demonstrated that propionyl-L-carnitine could combat the destructive effects of low oxygen status and muscle fatigue. By 1997, propionyl-L-carnitine was found to contribute to the body’s ability to increase muscle glycogen stores. Since glycogen is the body’s most immediately available form of glucose energy storage, this observation likely explains propionyl-L-carnitine’s fatigue-reducing effects.
CarniSport contains also contains Carnipure™ brand L-Carnitine tartrate. Researchers observed a decrease in the production of free radicals, less tissue damage and reduced muscle soreness after exercise in athletes following Carnipure™ supplementation.
L-Carnitine also promotes fat burning, reduces the breakdown of amino acids and promotes protein synthesis and the formation of lean muscle mass. L-Carnitine is like an inward training program. It promotes a lasting increase in the enjoyment of physical activity and facilitates the transition to phases of higher-intensity activity. Research shows it can reduce soreness and muscle pain when starting an exercise routine, or after completing a grueling session at the gym. It can promote recovery from exercise by increasing blood flow, reducing markers of metabolic stress, decreasing muscle soreness, and improving recovery time. That way, you can get back in the gym, on your bike, or on the field, faster.
L-Carnitine tartrate’s bona fide role as a fat-burning supplement is well-established. A number of clinical studies have shown that it can support weight management as part of a weight loss program for overweight individuals. L-Carnitine is a natural nutrient that plays an essential role in the body`s energy metabolism. During bulking periods, taking L-carnitine can help limit fat gains and make a “cleaner” bulk. If you’re cutting, it can help transport the fat you have into your “cellular furnaces” to get burned as energy.
Only here can energy be generated from the fatty acids. Without L-Carnitine these fatty acids cannot get to the place of energy generation. L-Carnitine is important in supplying energy to many organs in the body, such as the heart, muscles, liver and immune cells.
L-Carnitine tartrate plays an essential role in the body for:
- Producing energy from fat
- Ensuring athletic endurance
- Promoting recovery after exercise
- Preventing early onset of fatigue during exercise.For many years now, Lonza has been working in collaboration with universities and research centers around the world to strengthen the scientific backing of Carnipure™— Lonza maintains a database with more than 20,000 entries of published literature. Lonza’s Carnipure an effective & fast absorbing form of Carnitine, and the purest form of carnitine tartrate and has been clinically validated recovery support* What is Carnipure™ is a special grade of L-Carnitine, manufactured by the Swiss life sciences company Lonza. Thanks to a unique production process based on fermentation, Lonza is the only L-Carnitine manufacturer capable of producing L-Carnitine in the same way as it is found inCarniSport contains also contains a novel carnitine series compound— Palmitoyl-(R)-carnitine undecyl ester chloride (PUCE) developed for the sport nutrition market first by APS Nutrition. Small-sized liposomes have several advantages as delivery systems, and the ethanol injection method is a suitable technique to obtain the spontaneous formation of liposomes having a small average radius. This unique delivery system of carnitine was carried out, firstly, by focusing on the novel L-carnitine derivative PUCE (palmitoyl-(R)-carnitine undecyl ester chloride), showing that it is possible to obtain monomodal size distributions of rather small vesicles. In particular, depending on the conditions, it was possible to achieve a population of liposomes with a mean size of 100 nm, when a 50 mM POPC ethanol solution was injected in pure water; in the case of 50 mM PUCE the mean size was around 30 nm. The novel technique of “multiple injection method” was used, and up to a final 5 times larger amount of liposomal carnitine could be reached by maintaining approximately the same size distribution. Palmitoyl-(R)-carnitine undecyl ester chloride is known to help the body produce energy. It is also thought to be important for heart function, muscle movement, and many other bodily processes. But perhaps one of the most important ways in which it works is by increasing blood flow and improving circulation. It is also thought to work as an effective and powerful anti-oxidant. This means that in addition to removing free radicals and other toxins from the body, it also is able to protect tissues from oxidative stress, especially the heart. This also serves to increase anaerobic work capacity. Another method of action for PUCE is to stimulate the carnitine palmitoyltransferase pathway. This is particularly important for the processes which catabolize lipids and other fatty acids and is helpful for losing weight. PUCE, caused vasodilation of the coronary and mesenteric circulations that was shown to be caused by a direct effect on the smooth muscle unlike other carnitine series compounds.Lastly, CarniSport contains also contains another novel carnitine series compound— Alanine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (APLC). Newer research shows that insulin levels must be high for adequate amounts of L-carnitine to enter muscle cells, where it performs the majority of its work. On the flipside, taking L-carnitine enhances insulin’s actions at the muscle cells, helping to deliver more glucose into the muscle cells as well as more L-carnitine. This molecular compound is composed of the propionyl ester of carnitine in addition to a alanine component. L-alanine is considered as a glucogenic amino acid in that it helps to regulate blood sugar levels to as an energy source is the perfect complement to the only complete and well rounded carnitine product on the market! Alanine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL is an endothelium-dependent vasodilator, the mechanism of which is partially mediated by prostaglandin synthesis, not nitric oxide. The beneficial effects of this compound are, in part, related to vasodilation and enhanced blood flow. The mechanism by which PLC improves cardiac or skeletal muscle function during ischemia involves a direct metabolic effect of the compound on the muscle. A x9Siliprandi, N, Dilisa, F, and Menabo, R. Propionyl-L-carnitine: Biochemical significance and possible role in cardiac metabolism. Cardiovasc Drug Ther. 1991; 5: 11–16CrossRef | PubMed | Scopus (34)See all Referencesx11Torielli, L, Conti, F, Cinato, E, Ceppi, E, Bianchi, G, and Ferrari, P. Alterations in energy metabolism of hypertrophied rat cardiomyocytes: Influence of propionyl-L-carnitine. J Cardiovasc Pharm. 1995; 26: 372–380CrossRef | PubMedSee all References PLC can be readily transported into the mitochondria, where it is converted into free carnitine and propionyl coenzyme A (CoA).The recognition that several advanced formulations of carnitine—including Carnitine Silicate, Alanine Propionyl-L-carnitine, Palmitoyl-(R)-carnitine undecyl ester chloride, Propionyl-L-carnitine, and L-Carnitine Tartrate—have very different and complementary effects opens the door to such a “customized” Sports focused product like CarniSport, in which users can take one multi-faceted carnitine product for Better Physiques, Performance and Weight Loss! Competitive athletes, intensive endurance efforts (cycling stage races, repeated long-distance runs, etc.) cause a clearly detectable L-Carnitine deficiency in the muscles. Supplementation with CarniSport can have a positive effect on athletic exercise capacity and can help to maintain fitness, enhance detoxification and aid faster recovery.
- Synergy and the Final touches in CarniSport Vitamin B6 is essential because of its participation in more than 100 enzymatic reactions, including protein metabolism, biosynthesis of carnitine, and the balance of sodium and potassium. In addition, vitamin B6 facilitates the release of glycogen from the liver and skeletal muscles so that it can be used for energy. CarniSport also utlizes Vitamin B-6 due to its ability to inhibit the oxygen radical generation, reduce lipid peroxidation and damage to mitochondrial membrane. Like vitamin B, carnitine is a vital micronutrient required for lipid metabolism and energy production for humans. Niacin (as niacinamide), a water-soluble vitamin of the B-complex, is involved in many metabolic pathways and it has been established that niacin inhibits lipolysis in adipocytes and thereby reduces the supply of non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA). A recent study shows for the first time that niacin administration is able to improve the diminished carnitine status of overweight subjects. It is well-known that being overweight causes an impairment of carnitine status. An impaired carnitine status is generally detrimental for the metabolic situation in overweight subjects, which is characterized by a chronic excess of metabolic substrates, because it contributes not only to reduced fatty acid oxidation capacity and to mitochondrial dysfunction but also to insulin resistance. Thus, normalizing an impaired carnitine status is a key for improving the metabolic situation during times of being overweight as evidenced from the observation that oral carnitine supplementation overcomes not only mitochondrial dysfunction but also improves glucose tolerance. One important factor being causative for the impaired carnitine status during periods of being overweight leads to a decreased capacity of the liver to synthesize and take up carnitine, because PPARα is a critical transcriptional regulator of genes involved in carnitine homeostasis. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) are a group of nuclear receptor proteins that function as transcription factors regulating the expression of genes. PPARs play essential roles in the regulation of cellular differentiation, development, and metabolism. This is also evident from the finding that PPARα knockout overweight subjects have markedly decreased levels of carnitine in tissues and plasma that are involved in carnitine uptake and synthesis. CarniSport also provides a blend of other energy and fat-burning compounds to help support weight loss. Green tea contains a purified source of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is primarily responsible for green tea’s thermogenic effects. It induces thermogenesis through two mechanisms: by increasing the amount of fat used as energy during and after exercise and by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine, which is a key compound involved in metabolic regulation and appetite control.Hard training can take a toll on your body – decreasing recovery and halting your progress dead in its tracks. CarniSport is one of the most versatile supplements available. Perfect for runners, weightlifters, athletes and anyone trying to get into better shape. CarniSport complex of 5 Carnitines helps the body convert food to energy providing support for endurance exercise and during recovery from high intensity activities such as weightlifting and sprinting. Supplementing with CarniSport helps to maximize muscle carnitine concentrations at the gym or before athletic competition. L-Carnitine also promotes fat burning, reduces the breakdown of amino acids and promotes protein synthesis and the formation of lean muscle mass. As you can see APS nutrition has designed the only state-of-the-science carnitine product with the release of CarniSport.