APS Isomorph 28 Versus Hi Tech NitroPro
The big showdown between these two proteins is to arm you with what each protein does, why you would want to use it, and when you would use it. APS Isomorph is a whey protein isolate. Hi Tech’s NitroPro is a blended protein. Knowing how these proteins respond in your body is a key in being able to best utilize these two proteins to their fullest. Whey isolate is a fast acting protein that gives a rapid rise in serum protein levels. NitroPro is a blended whey protein. It is 85% hydrolyzed whey protein, making it full of di and tri peptides. These are readily absorbed in the intestines. The remaining 15% of this protein is a blend of micro-filtered isolate, and ultra-filtered isolate as well as some whey concentrate. This gives a timed release effect not seen in the rapidly absorbed Isomorph. So how would this affect me and what should I choose to use at what time of the day?
Why And When To Use Hi Tech NitroPro
You want to use something to start the machinery rolling as far as anabolism goes. The body just came out of the longest fasted state it should encounter all day. The blood glucose is generally low because the body has been shifting over to a ketone based metabolism. In the morning, you want to reverse the catabolism and feed the muscle protein. This will accomplish two things. 1) It will drive the body into a more anabolic state. 2) It upregulates the metabolic rate. The reason why Nitro Tech is superior in this window is due to the blended nature of this product. It gives a sustained release of amino acids. This is desirable to get your day started. It is also a better choice to use NitroPro in all cases except the post-workout window.A nice easy flow into the morning, no huge spikes and crashes. This is going to set up the rest of the day so it is vital to get something in. This should be an easy fix for those in a huge rush or those who say they can’t eat breakfast. Hi Tech has made some great flavors that are easy on the stomach. It comes in the following flavors Orange Creamsicle, Banana Cream Pie, S’mores, Double Dutch Chocolate, Fresh Strawberry Milkshake, Cinnamon Graham Cracker, Vanilla Milkshake. This author has tested this protein and I really like it for 2 reasons. 1) The flavoring is subtle. I don’t care for really strongly flavored products. 2) It is really light on the stomach. Protein that sits like lead in my stomach doesn’t work for me.
Why And When To Use APS Isomorph 28
APS Isomorph is a very nice product. To be completely honest, when we took on the APS line, I wasn’t really familiar with their products at all. They are not one of the huge names in the industry, but since being bought by Hi Tech, they are moving up in the world of sport nutrition. The Isomorph is a very high quality whey protein isolate. The reason you want to use an isolate is due to it’s high bio-availability and also due to the rapidity of the absorption. This is possible because the protein is filtered 4 times. First it is micro filtered, then it is ultra filtered. After that, it is put through ion exchange and lastly hydrolysis. This ensures that APS Isomorph WPI (whey protein isolate) is 90% pure whey protein. It also gets rid of almost all the fat and carbohydrate. This makes this a great product to use post workout, when something needs to be absorbed rapidly. The reason for this is through all the filtration, the protein fractions are 1/18th the size of most proteins on the market. Due to it’s extremely small size (1000 Dalton’s), it is absorbed right through the intestinal wall. This is the best choice possible when the goal is to rapidly get protein into muscle to promote recovery and growth. It comes in the following flavors: Chocolate Milkshake, Banana Cream Pie, Orange Creamsicle, Strawberry Milkshake, S’mores, Cinnamon Graham Cracker, and Vanilla Milkshake. Again, this author really enjoyed the flavors and the ease on the stomach. This makes this a very good product for what it was designed for; rapid recovery from weight training.
So Who Wins This Battle?
APS Isomorph and Hi Tech NitroPro really aren’t battling for the same crown because they are different proteins with different functions. They are both fantastic choices to use in any persons regimen, especially if the person had any prior digestion issues with proteins in the past. I would give these proteins a shot. If you need post workout protein, buy APS Isomorph 28 today! If you are looking for a protein to eat in the morning or between meals, buy Hi Tech NitroPro. Go into the store at www.mindandmuscle.com and get yours today to start growing! APS Isomorph 28 and or Hi Tech NitroPro. Get your workout and nutrition of track at Mind and Muscle.