• Musclemainia light heavyweight champion

Home Forums Training theory and discussion General Training and Bodybuilding Musclemainia light heavyweight champion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thickjerk 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • Author

thickjerk

yyyyyyy

SideFX

Why didnt you just make this thread tommorow when you can post them then! Now you’ve got everyone curious…

JNJax

Yup can see the pics, hehe I envy your friend hopefully one day (10 years from now) I can look like that! One of the trainers at my gym was talkin to me tonight and watchin me and he said I have a great body type to look huge if I just keep workin at it. we shall see I guess hehe.

Jimmy_magix

Thats pretty impressive.

I’d say shoulders were a weak part, especially on FLS.

hammer6032

yup, shoulders are def weak point!! also, and it could be the pictures, but his waist looks a little blocky..back looks a little narrow, other then that he looks great, also it is hard to tell from downloaded pics, so that should always be a consideration when reading critiques! I will say one thing you can tell that he has 20 years of training, cuz even as a natural you can see the level of muscle maturity he has compared to naturals who have only been training/competing for a few years. Oh shit forgot…could be the shorts but the quads didn’t seem that thick. looks good none the less

Hammer

duque21

Well I don’t mean to be an ass, but I don’t really care if I am-

I don’t think that he is competition material, he chest is narrow, his delts are lacking severly, just does not have much of a total package. But I guess the thing that bothers me is that, after 20 years, he should look a whole lot better than that. And even if he used to be bigger, or at one time was in much better shape, then why is his symetry so shitty, and why are there so many lagging muscles?

Don’t getme wrong he looks good, but when compared to just the average gym rat….I see naturals all the time that would blow him away. And you say this guy won a bunch of titles?

cargo

natron, do you have any pics of him from the last time he was in competition condition?

SideFX

He posted some competition pics of him earlier, and believe me, he is definitely competition material. Looks like he’s got more than 4 pounds to lose in these pics though…

HammyAbeer

he looks like Doug Flutie…with guns

Arbitro

he looks like Doug Flutie…with guns

hammer6032

a few years back…dude how old are you..do you know what year Flutie entered the NFL???

Hammer

I faced Brock Madill when he won the Overall Title in 2002. He has almost a decade on me, as I am only 25. I am natural also and have never faced a better competitor in the 3 natural competitions that I have done. When Brock won in 2002 I placed 3rd in the class at 187 lbs. This year I will be close to 10 lbs heavier and will be in the same weightclass as Brock. My goal is to look my best ever, I can’t control who I compete against or what they look like. I am realistic and I know that Brock is a formidable opponent. Just check out this pic for yourself (I am doing a Zane type pose and Brock is in the centre).

I placed second last year at the World Qualifier in the light heavy class (although a lot of people including the TV comentator thought I should have been 1st, it was really close).here is a picture…

I am on the end in black trunks and the winner is wearing yellow (notice the lack of legs).

Here is another pic of Brock when he won in 2002, did someone say he had poor front delts? Nice looking legs too.

I got that last pic from Bodybuildinglive.com, its the best Canadian amateur bodybuilding site on the net! It follows only ifbb related contests like CBBF world qualifier and OPA Ontario Naturals.

Najeeb

heyyyy, i didnt expect you to be a guy in the 30’s lool, from the way u joked in my forum, about hatin and stuff,, well very good physique,, total overall package, which is the hardest thing to do, take this guy flexed ,,, who won the championship!! where the hell are his LEGS!!

u got a great physique,, all the way.

good luck

-Najeeb-

Najeeb

wow, hes your friend, i thought it was you, well very nice indeed.

how old is he, well matured physique.

Najeeb

wow, hes your friend, i thought it was you, well very nice indeed.

how old is he, well matured physique.

Melkor

Your friend has an incredible physique. I am very impressed. I hope I look like that when I have been lifting as long as he has. [img]http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/public/style_emoticons//tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img]

meathead1987

Well, I didn’ hear good news this morning.

Brock took first in the light heavies, but finished second in the overalls.

Unfortunately for the overall winner, it’s looking like the decision may be over turned to to a positive drug test. But at this point, we are unsure.

Rick

And thats bad news ???

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.