• transdermal absorbtion

Home Forums Supplements Supplements 101 transdermal absorbtion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tpres 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

tpres

I have been looking and unable to find information on how much hormone can be absorbed from a single application. I ask because I am planning my next cycle and I have been playing with numbers to determine how many mg’s of 4-ad, and one test I want per application. Is there a limit that I should be aware of per application?

sixpack

6 squirts twice a day for the one test is the standard dose, Some may go with 12squirts twice a day which is the higher dosage for you I would stick with the 6squirts twice a day

Sixpack

Dante

This depends mainly on the greater or lesser surface space as used for your application; if you slathered your body from head to toe (almost in a literal sense), you would absorb more. Also regarding, is whether or not the applications are taken come after a shower, and whether or not you have scrubbed the area and/or shaved those regions upon which you are to make your applications.

Par Deus

You could probably apply 2 grams of androgen per day, without a significant drop-off in absorption efficiency, if you used all reasonable surface area.

musclemanbb2

I’ve taken notice of absorption after AM shower and PM just applying. I get hot and sweat like mad in the morning after application and almost nothing in the evening PM application. I was thinking about taking a PM shower before application.

Muscleman

sixpack

6 squirts twice a day for the one test is the standard dose, Some may go with 12squirts twice a day which is the higher dosage for you I would stick with the 6squirts twice a day

Sixpack

Dante

This depends mainly on the greater or lesser surface space as used for your application; if you slathered your body from head to toe (almost in a literal sense), you would absorb more. Also regarding, is whether or not the applications are taken come after a shower, and whether or not you have scrubbed the area and/or shaved those regions upon which you are to make your applications.

Par Deus

You could probably apply 2 grams of androgen per day, without a significant drop-off in absorption efficiency, if you used all reasonable surface area.

musclemanbb2

I’ve taken notice of absorption after AM shower and PM just applying. I get hot and sweat like mad in the morning after application and almost nothing in the evening PM application. I was thinking about taking a PM shower before application.

Muscleman

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.