• metal cleaning surfactant

Home Forums Welcome to Mindandmuscle.com New Member Introductions metal cleaning surfactant

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

LS-48 metal cleaning surfactant, is also called degreasing king mother liquor, it is the liquid component for producing degreasing king. It is an important surface active agent for room-temperatured and water-based metal cleaner. It is a kind of metal cleaning agent, which is combined by water- soluble polymers extracted from plants containing multiple carboxyl hydroxyl with ionic surface agent.

Anonymous

So is this a topical? I don’t understand the pertinence to how this helps us build or maintain muscle. I know there are some Grey area supplements that people sell as cosmetic supplies but that are really to be used in a different way for ergo-genetic perposes but you are going to have to spell this won out a little better because I’ve never heard tell of what this is supposed to due. At least nod or wink if I’m on the write track.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.