• Memantine + S-Ketamine?

Home Forums Chemically Correct Neuroscience/Nootropics Memantine + S-Ketamine?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  HQdv 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

HQdv

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with using ketamine at the same time one has a stable dosage of memantine in the body? I’ve been on 40mg-60mg of memantine for the past few months, and felt a very positive initial effect on mood (bipolar II) and motivation and OCD (+addiction), but that seems to have gone away as I’ve adapted to this dose. I’m curious if occasional use of S-Ketamine (i have it in 25mg nasal spray) every day or every few days might be enough to reinitiate the positive effects on mood and especially OCD type behavior I received from memantine, without causing too many side effects or dissassociation?

Does anyone have any experience with using ketamine in any form alongside memantine? Is there danger of an enhanced or prolonged trip? What else should I be concerned about? I won’t take it until I’m fully aware of the pluses/minuses and risks/benefits of stacking the two.

Thanks

HQdv

bump. anyone!?!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.