• Active Members Chat

Home Forums General Discussion M&M Lounge Active Members Chat

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  asddfxcsdfzxcvkd 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
    • Author

just trying to get you guys that are active on this forum talking.

I’ll get things started with some Olympics chat.

anyone see the runner from the usa finish 2nd in the 10,000m

funny thing was the guy he trains with won it and was jumping around and smiling like a kid at Christmas.def a cool moment.

hello hello echoes :) how is everyone?

Anonymous

[QUOTE=mich29;668507]hello hello echoes :) how is everyone?[/QUOTE] This Lounge is dead mans corner

will have to get some of the guys from the nootropics area over here :)

hello out there

bump for new members.

Anonymous

Active member here ;)

:) yea was hoping to create a go blue ncaa champ thread so close

Anonymous

Now that the Olympics are over, what shall we chat about now? By the way, speaking of the Olympics, was it just me, or did anyone else notice that the U.S. Women’s Volleyball team got a gift from the officials in the game against Canada? The game that put the U.S. in the championship against Japan. I was rooting for the U.S. Team, and I think Hope Solo is very sexy, but Canada was cheated, plain and simple.

very true thats a heck of a feat

Anonymous

[QUOTE=mich29;649076]true I mean it has to suck knowing some of these guys and gals are doped up kicking ass while the natural ones get blown away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would suck :/ But when the natural ones beat the doped up ones, it’s pretty funny and they should feel even more proud and accomplished! :D

Anonymous

I like that Macayla girl she would look dope in my genes, if you know what i mean Haha

[QUOTE=adam2p2;648924]Is there still a nootropics/life extension/neuroscience section here? I find the new layout confusing.[/QUOTE]

right here

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/neuroscience-nootropics/

[QUOTE=sparklepants;648949]hey hey stay on topic please!

anybody ellse watching the olympics? some freaky stuff happening there do you think they are really gene doping??[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t doubt it.with all the money and fame at stake they will probably do whatever they have to do to get the win

mousefighter

They’re all banging their way to the top lol :)

MindLorax

I’d love to hear of some new doping techniques. What a waste to have this useless taboo..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE=sluggy;649050]I’d love to hear of some new doping techniques. What a waste to have this useless taboo..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

true I mean it has to suck knowing some of these guys and gals are doped up kicking ass while the natural ones get blown away.

no its the rapper 50 cent.use to be a huge hip hop fan back in the day. cool how much you looking to bulk up to?

Idoruu

I am erect

Anonymous

[QUOTE=mich29;648807]no its the rapper 50 cent.use to be a huge hip hop fan back in the day. cool how much you looking to bulk up to?[/QUOTE]

Aw I no fiddy but just didn’t make out the pick that it was him. Need to build some bulk up maybe 40 50 pounds but still have abz. I’m just a teen so I think I can pull it off if I start now.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.