• what’s the best nootropic product ?

Home Forums Chemically Correct Neuroscience/Nootropics what’s the best nootropic product ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

what’s the best nootropic product ?

Anonymous

here are many nootropic product in market now , who know the best one please ?

Anonymous

Sleep + Carb restriction.

Sleep.

Proper diet.

Exercise.

Meditation.

Math.

Philosophy.

sfywd7283036

Sex with fatty womans

asafm14778

[QUOTE=HaiUGise;647542]Sleep + Carb restriction.[/QUOTE]

I’ve wondered about this. Sometimes if I take a stimulant (or Parnate dose — same thing, kinda), then eat a big-carb dinner, i.e. brown rice, potatoes etc., it feels less effective. Protein’s not filling enough though. How heavily do you restrict your carb intake?

Anonymous

[QUOTE=joy_shape;647555]I’ve wondered about this. Sometimes if I take a stimulant (or Parnate dose — same thing, kinda), then eat a big-carb dinner, i.e. brown rice, potatoes etc., it feels less effective. Protein’s not filling enough though. How heavily do you restrict your carb intake?[/QUOTE]

I don’t think that being overly stringent about anything is good, so be moderate. There is no doubt that lots of carbs and sugars affects cognition, so proteins and fats are the order of the day.

The American diet is in the 300-400g of carbs per day, which is insane. I find that 100-150 is easy to meet, goal-wise.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.