• Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

Home Forums Supplements Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

This stuff is amazing! i havent felt this kind of “good” rush since the outlawed the ephedra. I’m slightly sensitive to stims so i didnt go full dose, but the results were great with just doing 1 pill at a time. i felt great, worked out great, and was focused all day. there was a brief period about 30 minutes after i took it that i got the chills, that went away after about 15 minutes or so. there really is nothing bad i can say about the product. I wouldnt give it to my wife who is VERY sensitive to stims, but if you can handle stims, this product will be great for you. This is my 1st post on a supp on this board so be easy on me if i didnt include enough info. Thanks

Anonymous

What are some of the potential side effects of Hydroxycut? Has anyone here experienced any?

Anonymous

That’s good it’s working for you! I wasn’t sure if it really helped people or not.

Anonymous

Should try it. My buddy uses it and says its good but I have never tried it before…

Anonymous

[QUOTE=ToeRock;645165]This stuff is amazing! i havent felt this kind of “good” rush since the outlawed the ephedra. I’m slightly sensitive to stims so i didnt go full dose, but the results were great with just doing 1 pill at a time. i felt great, worked out great, and was focused all day. there was a brief period about 30 minutes after i took it that i got the chills, that went away after about 15 minutes or so. there really is nothing bad i can say about the product. I wouldnt give it to my wife who is VERY sensitive to stims, but if you can handle stims, this product will be great for you. This is my 1st post on a supp on this board so be easy on me if i didnt include enough info. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have been pretty used to Stims as well, but I do like the energy that came from the Hydroxcut Hardcore… felt good

mousefighter

I wish their ingredient profile showed the % colleus forskoli.
      And not to bash Muscletech (again) but they’ve been known to use some low purity crap in their supps.

Have you ever tried N2Burn? The “good” rush you get from it far surpasses what the blend in HHE can do for you.

N2-burn contains. 2 caps per serving
      45 servings per container. Each serving contains
      N2 X (Xanthine/Caffeine proprietary blend): 375mgs
      Caffeine
      Naringin
      Mangosteen Extract (Garcinia mangostana) (peel) [50% alpha-mangostin]
      Evodiamine

N2Balance (proprietary blend): 385 mgs
      Green Coffee Extract (Coftea arabica) (bean) 150% Cholinergic Acid]
      Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) [5% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine]
      R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
      Phytosterol Extract
      Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract

R-ALA ALONE is fantastic, and here it is just one of many ingredients.

Another good option would be a stack like BPS Combustion and Anabeta Elite.

Anonymous

I have not tried N2Burn, but if it can surpass what i feel from the Hydroxycut, im willing to give a try. For sure, thank you for the detailed info. When i get the chance to give it a try, i will repost my thoughts. I appreciate the feedback

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.