• Muscle Feast agmatine

Home Forums Supplements Supplements 101 Muscle Feast agmatine

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  VCup 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    • Author

VCup

Has anyone used this? How does it compare to other say SNS or primaforce?

Anonymous

Muscles feast agmatine is the kind of the supplement which produce the energy in the body especially all over the muscles in the body.such type of the supplement not enhance the lipid profile in the body even control the all type of the fats which may effect to arise the weight of the body,so very useful for the body in all respect .

Anonymous

MF has the best price on agmatine that I have seen

VCup

[QUOTE=IronMind;644425]MF has the best price on agmatine that I have seen[/QUOTE]

I know thats why I’m skeptical…. Well I pulled the trigger and ordered 100 grams. I’ll report back

strongchick

[QUOTE=Gymshoe;644434]I know thats why I’m skeptical…. Well I pulled the trigger and ordered 100 grams. I’ll report back[/QUOTE]

Dosing is key with agmatine. Let me know if you have any issues my friend.

Anonymous

[QUOTE=TheWon;644459]Dosing is key with agmatine. Let me know if you have any issues my friend.[/QUOTE]

What would you recommend dosing wise TheWon

strongchick

1 gram before a high carb meal or 1 gram pre workout.

VCup

Thanks for the response. I have used their aminos and protein but nothing else. Any end users here?

Anonymous

I’d really like to know whats the hype behind Agmatine lately, has anyone used it and what are the results anyway, if any?

VCup

[QUOTE=rcxman;644309]I’d really like to know whats the hype behind Agmatine lately, has anyone used it and what are the results anyway, if any?[/QUOTE]

Agmatine = massive pumps in the gym. It’s also a glucose disposal agent.

Anonymous

[QUOTE=Gymshoe;644362]Agmatine = massive pumps in the gym. It’s also a glucose disposal agent.[/QUOTE]

def looking forward to your wisdom

mousefighter

No personal experience with it but I have used other Muscle Feast products and can say they are a quality brand.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.