• GBL Dosage

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  whosyourdaddy02 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
    • Author

Does anyone know what a light to average dosage of GBL is? I have information on GHB dosage as far as powder goes, but this doesn’t help obviously as we are talking about GBL in liquid form. I have heard that 1.0-1.5ml is a good dosage but I would like to hear other opinions.

Thanks

Anonymous

Not to resurrect an old thread or anything, but it’s really okey to drink straight GBL?

Anonymous

Not to resurrect an old thread or anything, but it’s really okey to drink straight GBL?

not straight.. within a liquid. Good ole nail polish remover.

Dimas

Can someone PM me on where you can find it? Seems hard to find…

Miles

Can someone PM me on where you can find it? Seems hard to find…

check your pm

D-termine

Wouldnt mind a source if someone wants to share…

Anonymous

Wouldnt mind a source if someone wants to share…

Ditto to that.

Dimas

Only thing is that online GBL sources are sketchy since you don’t know who/what you’re dealing with.

eclypz

Only thing is that online GBL sources are sketchy since you don’t know who/what you’re dealing with.

tell me about it. as far as I can tell you either got a cop or a swindler on the other end of most the gbl sites I’ve seen out there…

Seems ironic. The search for something that does less physical harm to one’s body than alcohol only to be denied whilst jack daniels is waiting for me at the snap of a finger.

D-termine

From what Ive gathered you can get GBL from enough GABA, but quite frankly Id rather wait until I find a source for some pure GBL

Anonymous

why would anybody try to synthesise GHB if GBL is supposed to have the exact same effects if done like par said??

and by the way…what´s GBL half life???

Anonymous

why would anybody try to synthesise GHB if GBL is supposed to have the exact same effects if done like par said??

and by the way…what´s GBL half life???

GBL and GHB have different effects.

GHB is to Coke

as GBL is to crack

D-termine

Having a hard time seeing how either Coke or Crack would be a bad thing

Par Deus

GBL and GHB have different effects.

GHB is to Coke

as GBL is to crack

That’s going a bit far, to say the least.

Anonymous

That’s going a bit far, to say the least.

lol

I meant as to how they hit you.

GHB hits slower than GBL

the GBL high is more of a head rush..

GHB is more subtle…

heh should have been more discriptive

D-termine

Par do you still stand by the solo use recommendations for GBL?

Anonymous

lol

I meant as to how they hit you.

GHB hits slower than GBL

the GBL high is more of a head rush..

GHB is more subtle…

heh should have been more discriptive

but if you use tha tatics of slowly sipping GBL like par said you sould pretty much mimic the effects of GHB right?

whizzo

As a one time GHB and GBL addict I must say that GBL is definitley more addictive as it has a stronger peak effect, maybe something like 1.5:1 on a mol to mol basis.

The comedown was always much harsher, being more drastic while causing a much stronger, panic inducing rebound.

The MAJOR drawback of consistent GBL use is the inflammation which it seemed to cause. It would cause redness in the following areas of my body:

Eyelids, elbows, corners of lips, cuticles: (I was careful to never get it on my hands after I noticed this, yet it would still persist while I used it). It would also inflamed my gums and sinuses pretty badly, even if I capped it first, thus eliminating oral contact. Yes, pure GBL can be capped.

These irritation effects would disappear once I switched back to GHB and would return once I switched back to GBL. FWIW, I preferred K-GHB.

D-termine

These irritation effects would disappear once I switched back to GHB and would return once I switched back to GBL. FWIW, I preferred K-GHB.

Why the Potassium version? Also are you sure of your former GBL source and purity?

Anonymous

but if you use tha tatics of slowly sipping GBL like par said you sould pretty much mimic the effects of GHB right?

well… theoretically yes… I still doubt it’ll be smoother than the salt. Try both and see for yourself. Me personally, I had a love for GBL since it was easier to dose and less likely to overdose. With the salt, the come up was too slow and euphoria barely there. Made people more prone to redose even though it was still accumulating in there bodies… Seen many go down on the salt..

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.