• Help building calves

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pancakevinny 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Pancakevinny

Anonymous

[QUOTE=ShutUpNlift;589134]Im pretty much consistent with my upper body but there is one thing that stands out from a far.

MY CHICKEN NOODLE CALVES.

Anybody got any suggestion or tips for me?[/QUOTE]

Calves are so genetic dude, I’ve seen people with huge calves just bouncing big weight on the calf raise machine, and people who do 5 second negatives with stick thin ones. Find what works for you and stick with it

Anonymous

I have the same problem you do OP. My calves are literally stick thin, even though I’ve been training them hard for several years.

Calves are mostly genetic, some people have em and others don’t…….me and you just don’t have em.

Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t train them to make them bigger and stronger…………they might not grow as fast as your chest or quads, but given enough time, frequency and patience, they will be sure to grow.

I recommend training high reps, in the rep range of 15-25. This seems to work for me but you may need to do some experimenting to see what works for you.

All the best!

Anonymous

Ask Drama. lol

[video=youtube;1uhzuEeAIgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhzuEeAIgw[/video]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.