• Bruising related to liver damage?

Home Forums Chemically Correct Neuroscience/Nootropics Bruising related to liver damage?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bbulla00 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
    • Author

Anonymous
      QUOTE (JENNuh @ Sep 4 2009, 08:08 PM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=567627″][/url]
      I have a question about bruising I’ve been getting for the past few months, any input would be greatly appreciated. Here’s the run down:

-almost always on my legs
      -some large ones, some small (but I basically always have Dalmatian legs)
      -noticed they show up after a heavy night of drinking, even if I’m not roughing around
      -stopped fish oil 2 months ago

I’ve always been slightly clumsy, but the amount and frequency seems to be increasing to the point where I always have tons of bruises. Used to think it was from training jiu jitsu, but I stopped that 2 mo ago and it still looks like my boyfriend beats me. Time frame wise, it seems to have started when I started my bout of binge drinking (thanks college).

I know alcohol thins the blood and some people can bruise easier than others when intoxicated, but is it anyone’s opinion this is a symptom of liver damage? (I’m only 20) Any other thoughts? Thanks guys

this has got to be a joke right? You’re probalby just bumping into stuff while you’re drunk.

Anonymous
      QUOTE (JENNuh @ Sep 4 2009, 08:08 PM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=567627″][/url]
      I have a question about bruising I’ve been getting for the past few months, any input would be greatly appreciated. Here’s the run down:

-noticed they show up after a heavy night of drinking, even if I’m not roughing around

I’ve always been slightly clumsy, but the amount and frequency seems to be increasing to the point where I always have tons of bruises. Used to think it was from training jiu jitsu, but I stopped that 2 mo ago and it still looks like my boyfriend beats me. Time frame wise, it seems to have started when I started my bout of binge drinking (thanks college).

I know alcohol thins the blood and some people can bruise easier than others when intoxicated, but is it anyone’s opinion this is a symptom of liver damage? (I’m only 20) Any other thoughts? Thanks guys

this has got to be a joke right? You’re probalby just bumping into stuff while you’re drunk.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Nope not a joke. As you can see i noted that it still happens even when I’m not roughing around. But just to entertain that idea..doesn’t everyone bump into things when they are drunk? Why would my legs be so fucked up if it was just from that..

Anonymous

Nope not a joke. As you can see i noted that it still happens even when I’m not roughing around. But just to entertain that idea..doesn’t everyone bump into things when they are drunk? Why would my legs be so fucked up if it was just from that..

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Maybe try eating some beef or taking iron supplementation.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

I used to bruise a lot more when I was eating a lot of blood thinning foods like garlic. Any foods/supps you use regularly that thin the blood could contribute to this.

Anonymous

I used to bruise a lot more when I was eating a lot of blood thinning foods like garlic. Any foods/supps you use regularly that thin the blood could contribute to this.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

thanks for the tips!

Anonymous

thanks for the tips!

Anonymous

thanks for the tips!

Anonymous

thanks for the tips!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.