• PEA, Bioperine, Theanine, Pyritinol

Home Forums Supplements Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS PEA, Bioperine, Theanine, Pyritinol

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  liverhgnbn 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    • Author

Jay Black

How about some L-Tyrosine and an ascorbate form of Vitamin C?

Anonymous

Alright, this stuff works WAY too well. I naturally have QUITE high energy, so having energy enough to go up to people and begin conversations is never an issue, its just having the comfort levels and the creativity to spontaneously be able to pull out the best in my personality that is an issue.

Spontaneity and Creativity [Check! – Pyritinol]
      Comfort in semi-uncomfortable situations [Check! – PEA]

The Bioperine doesn’t seem to make too much of a difference, but it does make the PEA last longer, but it could just be my imagination.

I have yet to try the Theanine, but I’m hoping it does more for the anxiety and less for making me sleepy!

so far, good stack. Has anyone else tried any combination of the aforementioned stuffs?

QUOTE (Jay Black @ May 6 2009, 08:33 AM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=548408″][/url]

I do have some tyrosine just lying around, waiting to be used, but for what end would it be used?

Anonymous

Alright, this stuff works WAY too well. I naturally have QUITE high energy, so having energy enough to go up to people and begin conversations is never an issue, its just having the comfort levels and the creativity to spontaneously be able to pull out the best in my personality that is an issue.

The Bioperine doesn’t seem to make too much of a difference, but it does make the PEA last longer, but it could just be my imagination.

I have yet to try the Theanine, but I’m hoping it does more for the anxiety and less for making me sleepy!

so far, good stack. Has anyone else tried any combination of the aforementioned stuffs?

QUOTE (Jay Black @ May 6 2009, 08:33 AM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=548408″][/url]

I do have some tyrosine just lying around, waiting to be used, but for what end would it be used?

How ’bout Phenibut? I personally haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve read good reviews.

How ’bout Phenibut? I personally haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve read good reviews.

Anonymous

I’ve heard it really hits the spot for going out, but it has a hangover, and that a tolerance builds to its effects pretty quickly.

Anonymous

I’ve heard it really hits the spot for going out, but it has a hangover, and that a tolerance builds to its effects pretty quickly.

Anonymous

Hmm. After trying this combination pre-going out, my heart was pounding a bit faster than usual. this was post-work out, so I’m not sure if this was my body responding to the cyclic shower I took, or if something else was the matter. Will try again soon.

Anonymous

Hmm. After trying this combination pre-going out, my heart was pounding a bit faster than usual. this was post-work out, so I’m not sure if this was my body responding to the cyclic shower I took, or if something else was the matter. Will try again soon.

Jay Black
      QUOTE (Chuckisnutz @ May 9 2009, 05:29 PM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=549101″][/url]

L-Tyrosine –> L-Dopa –> Dopamine/NE
      So, you’ve got the minor DA response from theanine, plus a boost of DA from the Tyrosine, the PEA, and the Bioperine to inhibit MAO-B which would breakdown the DA and PEA. Pyritinol and an ascorbate Vitamin C would be the co-factors aiding the conversion of Tyrosine to DA. The theanine’s effect on GABA should be enough to counteract any anxiety that may come from the stack…try it this way and report back.

Anonymous
      QUOTE (Chuckisnutz @ May 6 2009, 07:53 AM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=548401″][/url]
      Alright, I’m doing a log on the 1-T Tren for PP, and this is a no-carb diet. Alcohol is carbohydrate. No alcohol. I would like something to replace the lovely effects of alcohol, mostly the social aspects.

PEA – “the love drug”, good for depression, ADHD, and a wandering eye

Bioperine – an MAOI – B inhibitor derived from pepper

L-Theanine – relaxation, anti-stress

Pyritinol – Potent B-6 analog, creativity, and “symptomatic treatment of chronically impaired brain function in dementia syndromes” and for “supportive treatment of sequelae of craniocerebral trauma”. Perfect for ADHD

Nice combo just keep in mind Pyritinol is antiGABA hopefully the L-Theanine should counteract any possible anxiety if any.

liverhgnbn

Alright, I’m doing a log on the 1-T Tren for PP, and this is a no-carb diet. Alcohol is carbohydrate. No alcohol. I would like something to replace the lovely effects of alcohol, mostly the social aspects.

PEA – “the love drug”, good for depression, ADHD, and a wandering eye

Bioperine – an MAOI – B inhibitor derived from pepper

L-Theanine – relaxation, anti-stress

Pyritinol – Potent B-6 analog, creativity, and “symptomatic treatment of chronically impaired brain function in dementia syndromes” and for “supportive treatment of sequelae of craniocerebral trauma”. Perfect for ADHD

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.