• Looking to hire a manufacturer for liquid supplements and powders

Home Forums Chemically Correct Neuroscience/Nootropics Looking to hire a manufacturer for liquid supplements and powders

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  spot86 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi everybody, I am a supplier of food supplements and have been thinking of making it in the masculine line with some of the liquid supplements and powders. There are many competitors in this line and manufacturing them involves a good investment that I cannot make at the moment. So, I have decided to make it with private labeling (as the earlier range is also not manufactured by me).I need some suggestions on choosing a better manufacturer that my previous for my product range.

You should name it “G.F.Y”

Sanction

Hi everybody, I … have been thinking of making it in the masculine line

No, be proud of what you are. Don’t ever change. Nothing wrong with showtunes.

spot86

Hi everybody, I am a supplier of food supplements and have been thinking of making it in the masculine line with some of the liquid supplements and powders. There are many competitors in this line and manufacturing them involves a good investment that I cannot make at the moment. So, I have decided to make it with private labeling (as the earlier range is also not manufactured by me).I need some suggestions on choosing a better manufacturer that my previous for my product range.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.