• Pyritinol Trial

Home Forums Chemically Correct Neuroscience/Nootropics Pyritinol Trial

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hambone 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

First thanks to Steve…

A little background, currently taking ~2.5 mg deprenyl 2-4x / week. Took 400 mg of pyritinol after breakfast along with multi, fishoil, and “Cerebro” (bacopa, hup A, Vinpocetine). Bottle of Pyritinol suggested it goes well with vinpocetine and huperzine a.

Normally get great mental stimulation from the cerebro. Got the same stimulation but it was almost a calming focus with the pyritinol. whereas without the pyritinol my mind races a bit and can almost lead to mild anxiety with my thoughts going 100 mph. Socially, that same calm focus is the term that comes to mind with pyritinol….instead of my mind racing thinking of the response while the person is talking to me, I was able to focus on what they were saying without jumping at my chance to respond.

Took another 400 mg after lunch, normally the mental stimulation from the vinpocetine and huperzine subsides at this point during the day. The same calm focus was boosted, I was able to concentrate on a typically mundane task without being distracted to check email, etc. Also didn’t make me so focused where I become a introverted, don’t talk to me, machine. Could bounce back and force between being social and going back to work. Like it so far….

Should I continue to take with food? Also is it cumulative or could I cycle off on weekends.

Some people prefer it without food unless it causes nausea. For this trial I would run it daily for now.

Anonymous

First thanks to Steve…

A little background, currently taking ~2.5 mg deprenyl 2-4x / week. Took 400 mg of pyritinol after breakfast along with multi, fishoil, and “Cerebro” (bacopa, hup A, Vinpocetine). Bottle of Pyritinol suggested it goes well with vinpocetine and huperzine a.

Normally get great mental stimulation from the cerebro. Got the same stimulation but it was almost a calming focus with the pyritinol. whereas without the pyritinol my mind races a bit and can almost lead to mild anxiety with my thoughts going 100 mph. Socially, that same calm focus is the term that comes to mind with pyritinol….instead of my mind racing thinking of the response while the person is talking to me, I was able to focus on what they were saying without jumping at my chance to respond.

Took another 400 mg after lunch, normally the mental stimulation from the vinpocetine and huperzine subsides at this point during the day. The same calm focus was boosted, I was able to concentrate on a typically mundane task without being distracted to check email, etc. Also didn’t make me so focused where I become a introverted, don’t talk to me, machine. Could bounce back and force between being social and going back to work. Like it so far….

Should I continue to take with food? Also is it cumulative or could I cycle off on weekends.

Some people prefer it without food unless it causes nausea. For this trial I would run it daily for now.

Anonymous

I’m waiting Picamilon,might be my 1st log,(I’ve never tried),and my order has stuck..no responses on my PMs..

Anonymous

Any problems adding 4.5mg hydergine daily to my current stack.of.2.5 mg dep 2-4x week and 400 mg pyritinol 2-3x day?

Anonymous

Another day of 400 mg with cerebro, and got similar results as before. A calm focus, very beneficial, lowers social anxiety by focusing my racing mind. Took another 400 mg around 4 hours later, didn’t notice much, but I wasn’t interacting with anyone and primarily driving. Might try 800 mg. seems to be something that works best when doing somewhat challenging mental/social tasks for me.

Anonymous

Another day of 400 mg with cerebro, and got similar results as before. A calm focus, very beneficial, lowers social anxiety by focusing my racing mind. Took another 400 mg around 4 hours later, didn’t notice much, but I wasn’t interacting with anyone and primarily driving. Might try 800 mg. seems to be something that works best when doing somewhat challenging mental/social tasks for me.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I’m waiting Picamilon,might be my 1st log,(I’ve never tried),and my order has stuck..no responses on my PMs..

Sorry I found out what the problem was.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Any problems adding 4.5mg hydergine daily to my current stack.of.2.5 mg dep 2-4x week and 400 mg pyritinol 2-3x day?

Well in studies Pyritinol was better than Hydergine and mixing abunch of nootropics without trying 1 by itself for abit to fully assess it’s effects may not be the best idea, so not sure if you want to add it in just yet.

Anonymous

Well in studies Pyritinol was better than Hydergine and mixing abunch of nootropics without trying 1 by itself for abit to fully assess it’s effects may not be the best idea, so not sure if you want to add it in just yet.

Anonymous

I noticed this product only when doing something mentally stimulating and only at 1,200 mg. Usually listening to great music I can see a clear effect.

Anonymous

I noticed this product only when doing something mentally stimulating and only at 1,200 mg. Usually listening to great music I can see a clear effect.

Anonymous

I’ve found that without a mentally challenging situation, the pyritinol is not noticeable. I had several days of little challenge so took several days off. Today, started with 2.5mg deprenyl and 400 mg of pyritinol. Once again noticed ability to communicate more effectively. Thoughts flowed more effectively. Lasted 2-3 hours and unfortunately did not bring additional caps, I was in the hot ass hills of North Carolina, didn’t know how well they’d last. Will try again tomorrow.

Anonymous

I’ve found that without a mentally challenging situation, the pyritinol is not noticeable. I had several days of little challenge so took several days off. Today, started with 2.5mg deprenyl and 400 mg of pyritinol. Once again noticed ability to communicate more effectively. Thoughts flowed more effectively. Lasted 2-3 hours and unfortunately did not bring additional caps, I was in the hot ass hills of North Carolina, didn’t know how well they’d last. Will try again tomorrow.

Anonymous

I don’t notice anything under 1,200 mg at once. So I’m not surprised.

Anonymous

Anonymous
      QUOTE (SteveSliwa @ Aug 19 2008, 06:15 PM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=501058″][/url]

the past week I’ve up’d each serving to 800 mg in the mornings and again 800ng in the afternoons. Still getting a good focus without the over stim effect. Gives me the ability to concentrate on what I’m working on but can also switch to social situations (normally tough for me with other stims). also, helps in the afternoon to give me a little extra mental “clarity” beyond what is normal. could definitely become a staple.

I know people have said it can affect GABA supplements (i.e. phenibut)…does it just make them less effective?

Anonymous
      QUOTE (SteveSliwa @ Aug 19 2008, 06:15 PM) [url=”index.php?act=findpost&pid=501058″][/url]

the past week I’ve up’d each serving to 800 mg in the mornings and again 800ng in the afternoons. Still getting a good focus without the over stim effect. Gives me the ability to concentrate on what I’m working on but can also switch to social situations (normally tough for me with other stims). also, helps in the afternoon to give me a little extra mental “clarity” beyond what is normal. could definitely become a staple.

I know people have said it can affect GABA supplements (i.e. phenibut)…does it just make them less effective?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.