• Product Feedback: NOW Foods 3x-strength Lecithin

Home Forums Supplements Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS Product Feedback: NOW Foods 3x-strength Lecithin

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  StarScream 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’ve been supplementing with piracetam for awhile, but I would sometimes notice the often-mentioned drowsiness immediately after taking it.

So I ponied up about $12 for 200 lecithin softgels from NOW Foods. I take 3 lecithin softgels, with about 3g of piracetam and 1 tab of memoprove a day. (Except I just ran out of memoprove yesterday, but thats a different story.)

After about 2-3 days, some interesting effects started occurring.

The piracetam fog disappeared completely, this is really the effect I was hoping for.

But I also started awakening before my alarm clock. Normally, I try to get 8+ hours of sleep a day and when I get less, I can really feel it drag on me. For example, last night I went to bed at 12:30am and set my alarm for 9am — 8.5h of projected sleep. I woke up at 7:45am and felt [i]well-rested[/i]!

If I recall any other effects (or notice any new ones) I’ll update this thread.

Has anyone else noticed this lecithin effect?

I noticed this when I started taking Reset AD:

Panothanic Acid 500 mg **

Bovine Adrenal Tissue 175 mg **

Schizandra 100 mg **

Licorice Root 50 mg **

Pregnenolone 25 mg **

I have no idea what cow brains contain.

I need to get some lecithin caps, I can never be bothered dosing fluids or powders…

StarScream

I’ve been supplementing with piracetam for awhile, but I would sometimes notice the often-mentioned drowsiness immediately after taking it.

So I ponied up about $12 for 200 lecithin softgels from NOW Foods. I take 3 lecithin softgels, with about 3g of piracetam and 1 tab of memoprove a day. (Except I just ran out of memoprove yesterday, but thats a different story.)

After about 2-3 days, some interesting effects started occurring.

The piracetam fog disappeared completely, this is really the effect I was hoping for.

But I also started awakening before my alarm clock. Normally, I try to get 8+ hours of sleep a day and when I get less, I can really feel it drag on me. For example, last night I went to bed at 12:30am and set my alarm for 9am — 8.5h of projected sleep. I woke up at 7:45am and felt [i]well-rested[/i]!

If I recall any other effects (or notice any new ones) I’ll update this thread.

Has anyone else noticed this lecithin effect?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.