• missing user profile option……….

Home Forums General Discussion M&M Lounge missing user profile option……….

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hypnoracetam 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Benson

Its there Hypno, just not as obvious. In the upper right hand corner there is a pull down menu called profile options or something like that…click on it and it has all the same choices as before for you cyber-stalking pleasure.

Hypnoracetam

In the upper right hand corner there is a pull down menu called profile options or something like that…click on it and it has all the same choices as before.

When I click on that, nothing at all happens.

Even if I right click on it, and select option “open link in new window”, it just shows the same profile view again, but no extra options.

Weird.

I bet this is because I’m using an old-ish Apple Macintosh G4 ‘puter, instead of the latest Windows XP, or something.

>

Hypnoracetam

When I look at a forum user’s profile, why is there no longer an option to “[b]Find all posts by this user[/b]” (or whatever it was called) ?

I know I could previously look at a user profile, then selectively look at everything else that user had previously posted.

Quite a cool option, really, for a slimy cyber-stalker like me. [img]http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

So where did the option go?

And can I have it back, [b]pleeeeze[/b].

>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.