• Vitamin B sensitivity

Home Forums Supplements Supplements 101 Vitamin B sensitivity

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Raptor 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
    • Author

triceptor

more info please.. age.

Also have you ever had a complete hormone evaluation done? Most importantly thyroid?

The lump you refer to, is it high up in the middle of the chest, where the breastbone meets the neck or directly below but in-line with this area?

triceptor

more info please.. age.

Also have you ever had a complete hormone evaluation done? Most importantly thyroid?

The lump you refer to, is it high up in the middle of the chest, where the breastbone meets the neck or directly below but in-line with this area?

triceptor

more info please.. age.

Raptor

more info please.. age.

[right][snapback]281566[/snapback][/right]

Age = 25.

I have never done a complete hormone evaluation.

The lump is slightly below (but inline with that area) where the breastbone meets the neck.

Raptor

more info please.. age.

Age = 25.

The lump is slightly below (but inline with that area) where the breastbone meets the neck.

Raptor

more info please.. age.

Age = 25.

Anonymous

This page might be of use to you:

[url=”http://www.holistichealthtopics.com/HMG/Bvitamin.html”]http://www.holistichealthtopics.com/HMG/Bvitamin.html[/url]

Anonymous

[url=”http://www.holistichealthtopics.com/HMG/Bvitamin.html”]http://www.holistichealthtopics.com/HMG/Bvitamin.html[/url]

Anonymous

Raptor

I should add some more information for clarification. I have previously taken 1 B-50 capsule a day for several years, it wasn’t until this summer that I came to the realisation that his supplementation had led to the effects I mentioned in my first post, mainly some anxiety and feeling cold most of the time. Also since I’ve stopped with the B-50 my girlfriend has commented on how warm I feel all the time. Now I didn’t experience only side effects from the B-50, it actually had quite a positive impact on my memory and clarity of thought (in my subjective opinion).

Raptor

I should add some more information for clarification. I have previously taken 1 B-50 capsule a day for several years, it wasn’t until this summer that I came to the realisation that his supplementation had led to the effects I mentioned in my first post, mainly some anxiety and feeling cold most of the time. Also since I’ve stopped with the B-50 my girlfriend has commented on how warm I feel all the time. Now I didn’t experience only side effects from the B-50, it actually had quite a positive impact on my memory and clarity of thought (in my subjective opinion).

Raptor

could be an allergy to one of the fillers. Have you tried any other brance of b-50…some of them contain inositol and choline as well in different forms. Also i know a few ppl who are allergic to any more than a few mcg of b-12 in a b vit.

could be an allergy to one of the fillers. Have you tried any other brance of b-50…some of them contain inositol and choline as well in different forms. Also i know a few ppl who are allergic to any more than a few mcg of b-12 in a b vit.

Benson

[right][snapback]281590[/snapback][/right]

I’d suspect something along these lines. The only one of the B vitamins that really even qualifies as remotely toxic is B6 and even then it takes grams/day of it over weeks. Niacin can be hepatotoxic but would not give symptoms like you describe.

Benson

I’d suspect something along these lines. The only one of the B vitamins that really even qualifies as remotely toxic is B6 and even then it takes grams/day of it over weeks. Niacin can be hepatotoxic but would not give symptoms like you describe.

Benson

Raptor

I have tried other brands, with and without inositol och choline. The effects are the same.

Clearly what I’m experiencing could be oversensitivity to one or more of the synthetic forms of B-vitamins. The page ATB linked to provide other possibilities.

As for B-12, sublingual B-12 at 500mcg per day increases my appetite to an extreme degree after a couple of days accompanied by a general feeling of weirdness.

Raptor

I have tried other brands, with and without inositol och choline. The effects are the same.

Clearly what I’m experiencing could be oversensitivity to one or more of the synthetic forms of B-vitamins. The page ATB linked to provide other possibilities.

As for B-12, sublingual B-12 at 500mcg per day increases my appetite to an extreme degree after a couple of days accompanied by a general feeling of weirdness.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.