• F! BulkNutrition & F! "The BiWeekly Bull"

Home Forums Supplements Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS F! BulkNutrition & F! "The BiWeekly Bull"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Viator 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 101 total)
    • Author

RoyHarper

RoyHarper

Viator

are those your sweet tears of sorrow Roy?

I’m not crying… I’m bitching, but there’s no smilie for that. And I’m justified in my bitching considering they basically breached a contract w/ me, and then go and run (some) trashy articles that make mine look like Disney. Do you understand that Roy or should I allude to the Telle-Tubbies for your sake?

Viator

are those your sweet tears of sorrow Roy?

I’m not crying… I’m bitching, but there’s no smilie for that. And I’m justified in my bitching considering they basically breached a contract w/ me, and then go and run (some) trashy articles that make mine look like Disney. Do you understand that Roy or should I allude to the Telle-Tubbies for your sake?

RoyHarper

You should’ve had it in writing .

chainsaw

For what it’s worth I thought your article was very informative.

chainsaw

chainsaw

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

#1 I have gotten zero complaints from the Dr X article.

#2 I got lots of complaints about your article

#3 I never said your stuff was obscene, people just complained

#4 To survive in business you give people what they want, they didn’t want your writings and we seem to have a demand for his. Go figure

#5 I didn’t see the thread that got deleted so I’m not sure why it was, sorry.

#6 Does anybody really care?

Anonymous

#4 To survive in business you give people what they want, they didn’t want your writings and we seem to have a demand for his. Go figure

Anonymous

liorrh

lets hear mike’s side but until than I think Viator’s points are valid, and furthermore. those Dr. X articles do seem stupid… maybe its someone’s psedonyms maybe X is not his family name

liorrh

lets hear mike’s side but until than I think Viator’s points are valid, and furthermore. those Dr. X articles do seem stupid… maybe its someone’s psedonyms maybe X is not his family name

liorrh

prolangtum

[right][snapback]278964[/snapback][/right]

Dr. X’s column is pretty lame. Coming from the “crowd” I believe your targeting, you could find someone better. (Im not alluding to myself either)

prolangtum

Dr. X’s column is pretty lame. Coming from the “crowd” I believe your targeting, you could find someone better. (Im not alluding to myself either)

prolangtum

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.