• eagleresearch.biz – anyone else have problems

Home Forums Supplements Supplements 101 eagleresearch.biz – anyone else have problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  triceptor 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Author

got 2 seperate (different #’s) order confirmation emails for a single order. Payment went through PayPal. never heard anything else from them. When I try to click the link to view my invoice detail / account history, it takes me to a payment page. No order history. No email addyt to contact them either. Should I be concerned?

[right][snapback]274682[/snapback][/right]

There is no need for concern. The guy who runs the place is a good guy and he will take care of you, I happen to know he was out of town for a few days.

triceptor

thanks

dazed

I am on it, sorry for the delay, but please have a little patience, its only been about one business day.

Thanks

dazed

I am on it, sorry for the delay, but please have a little patience, its only been about one business day.

Thanks

dazed

Thanks

prolangtum

dazed,

hijacking the thread….do you expect to run out of superdrol powder anytime soon?

prolangtum

dazed,

hijacking the thread….do you expect to run out of superdrol powder anytime soon?

prolangtum

dazed,

triceptor

Thanks

[right][snapback]275030[/snapback][/right]

thanks. sorry if I over-reacted but if you’ve read any of my other recent threads I’m in crisis mode and lacking patience.

triceptor

Thanks

[right][snapback]275030[/snapback][/right]

thanks. sorry if I over-reacted but if you’ve read any of my other recent threads I’m in crisis mode and lacking patience.

triceptor

got 2 seperate (different #’s) order confirmation emails for a single order. Payment went through PayPal. never heard anything else from them. When I try to click the link to view my invoice detail / account history, it takes me to a payment page. No order history. No email addyt to contact them either. Should I be concerned?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.