• just ordered ala

Home Forums Supplements Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS just ordered ala

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  snakeman 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • Author

snakeman

hey bros;

i just ordered ala, it should be here i a few days.

i will keep you posted on my success or failure.

supps

isopure shake

creatine

l glutimine

multi vit

zma

ala

flax seed oil

i weight 200 with 13%bf wanting to go to 8% .

bench 345#

curl 125#

squat 400#

arms 17″

chest54″

neck 21″

still wanting to improve on size, will keep my dreams for big guns

snakeman

hey bros;

it just arrived in the mail, i just took 200mg first dose.

i just came from the gym, after a good shoulders and legs workout.

i will keep you posted.

i just took second dose of200mg. start the rest tommorow.

admin

Hey snakeman

Will be looking foward to your results. I have been using ala for about 5 weeks now, and are happy with my results so far. Like your results at the racetrack. [img]http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/< #EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

snakeman

hey 97;

if this stuff works like the people say it should, the dragster will be going faster,and i will be leaner lolololololo

thanks bro

Titus

Snake, how much of it/day will you get?

snakeman

hey bro;

i take 600mg a day , and i broke it down to 3 times a day.

i took it this morning before a good breakfast , and then went to the gym for an intense workout and 30 min cardio. i felt alot tighter than before. i know that the creatine and the arginine will swell you but the feeling is differant this time. i can only guess that it is the r-ala, we shall see ,i know that the pumped feeling is lasting longer.

snakeman

hey bros;

sunday is my rest day, but i will still take my 3 doses 200mg each

Titus

Dog, maybe I’m wrong but I believe ALA works better w/ at least 1g/day doses. You could try 400-600mg 45′ before workouts. (what about your pee havin’ that strange, strong smell…?

snakeman

hey bro;

yea i got that strong smell,i did my other 2 doses so far today.

the pumps are still awsome lasts alot longer than usual. i went to the doctors today for annual ck. i had him do full blood work to ck for ellevated blood sugar or anything out of the ordinary, results in wk.

snakeman

hey bros;

i had the best workout ever so far. the ” pumps still feel the same as far as fullness”. i have also gained weight in muscle, from202 to 227 and bf% is still the same. i cannot say that ala did this because it is used for cutting, but other supps are working. heavy sweats still here, and strong odor in urine.

snakeman

hi folks;

i am closing this thread due to lack of interest,i thought you would like to know if this works, my error.

RockECU

hey bro;

yea i got that strong smell,i did my other 2 doses so far today.

the pumps are still awsome lasts alot longer than usual. i went to the doctors today for annual ck. i had him do full blood work to ck for ellevated blood sugar or anything out of the ordinary, results in wk.

-you realize you don’t need to have blood drawn to test your blood sugar right?? just go to a drugstore and pick up a glucose tester.. they’re like 20$.. (name of actual machine escapes me..)

[quote]i have also gained weight in muscle, from202 to 227 and bf% is still the same. i cannot say that ala did this because it is used for cutting, but other supps are working. heavy sweats still here, and strong odor in urine.

202 to 227 in a matter of a few days?? how so? That’s 25#, not to mention no change in bodyfat? I don’t believe those #’s..

[quote] hi folks;

i am closing this thread due to lack of interest,i thought you would like to know if this works, my error.  

just because nobody is replying doesn’t mean that nobody is viewing it… It’s not like you’ve actually posted every day either so.. What do you expect?

admin

Let’s get the ball rolling again snake!

RockECU

Let’s get the ball rolling again snake!

yes, please do.

admin

He does have a 3 pager on BB.com. Maybe he started it when this one wasn’t get enough responses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.