• A-AGK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Colin 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • Author

prolangtum

I am in the upper teens b/f wise so pronounced vascularity wouldn’t be present w/out the A-AGK.

At least your not still stuck saying 20%…but its more like mid teens.

I myself am a fan of A AKG, citrulline, and other NO Boosters, not that they have increased muscle mass much, but the pump and vascularity really enhances my workouts, especially from a mental standpoint.

Strateg0s

Colin, since you started your post with “Let me preface this by stating I supp w/a lotta vasocontrictors” (by which I’ll assume you meant vasodilators ), let me ask you to expand a bit on your experiences — and you too Pro. The variety of NO supplements out there right now is ridiculous and confusing.

Arginine – plain Jane arginine

AAKG

Di-Arginine Malate

Citrulline Malate, the citrulline from which later converts to arginine

etc. etc. [img]http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/public/style_emoticons//wacko.gif[/img]

If you’ve got personal experience with all of these, would you mind sharing your evaluations of their effects on aerobic and anaerobic endurance (i.e. for cardio and for weightlifting), as well as ‘pumps’, duration of effects, and any thing else worth mentioning.

Thanks.

============

As a contribution to this thread, here is Bobo’s recommended stack, which he has decided upon after trying everything under the sun. I have no reason to doubt his testimony as to the comparative effectiveness of this:

In morning: arginine 2g/lysine 2g/CEE/Di-Arg Mal ?g

45 minutes before workout: NO-Explode double dose/CEE 3g/Di-Arg Mal ?g/HMB 3g

Before: Choline 3g/Tyrosine 2.5g/ALCAR 1g

During: BCAA 13g + Sucrose 13g + Glucose 13g/Arg 1g/Lysine 1g

Before bed: Arginine 2g/Lysine 2g

The Arginine/Lysine combo is proven to increase GH secretion, that’s what that’s doing there. I threw in the Neurostim pre-WO, I don’t know if Bobo uses that or not).

As a contribution to this thread, here is Bobo’s recommended stack, which he has decided upon after trying everything under the sun. I have no reason to doubt his testimony as to the comparative effectiveness of this:

In morning: arginine 2g/lysine 2g/CEE/Di-Arg Mal ?g

45 minutes before workout: NO-Explode double dose/CEE 3g/Di-Arg Mal ?g/HMB 3g

Before: Choline 3g/Tyrosine 2.5g/ALCAR 1g

During: BCAA 13g + Sucrose 13g + Glucose 13g/Arg 1g/Lysine 1g

Before bed: Arginine 2g/Lysine 2g

Where was this originally posted AM? If so can you please provide a link for this. In addition, why is Di-Arg Mal in question, does is relate to bodyweight?

As far as NO-Explode I didn’t notice any results from it. Regular creatine monohydrate with about 1-1.5 (depends on the day) gals of water a day gave me tremendous results. I also find NO-Explode too sweet and sugary. As far as drinking during workout BCAA and other ingredients I don’t think it will stay in your system if you doing heavy squats ass to grass. I have tried drinking dextrose and half a scoop of protein but ones I was on my second working set of squats the protein wanted to come out rather quickly.

Colin

Strat:

Sory,I really can’t be much help definitively stating the effect on anareobic stamina and so on,as pretty much I started DNP cycling within a few days of A-AGK which obviously fucks everything over quite nicely.Also the e/c+nicotine is something to consider as a setback to A-AGK’s results but OTOH I doubt I would be getting “pumps”like I am w/readily apparent vascularity on muscles where they weren’t shortly before the A-AGK if I wasn’t on A-AGK to begin with.

I’ve been using “extended release ” A-AGK,as to what extent the NO vasodilazation is exactly extended to I’m a wee bit leery of the claims the supplement companies make,hence the x2-3 times dosing on an average 3 times per day,sometimes 4.

I haven’t dabbled w/anything besides A-AGK i.e. the standard NO percursor so that’s all I can offer.I think just picking up some of Mike’s A-AGK bulk powder would be thge best way to go.

Although my results are nixed and really not all that explainable due to the other crap I’m taking,I feel that in itself is a decent enough reason to try A-AGK as if I’ve gotten some benefit w/the slew of vasoconstrictors and a lethargy inducer like DNP,you’d do a hell of a lot better w/highly dosed A-AGK w/only a say,200mg caffiene pre w/o,as I’m sure we can all agree it is best to take some kind of stimulant before training pushing stuff like E and it’s meth related happy ‘lil family aside

Pro:

Ummm,err…c’mon homes,I originally said I was in the upper teens to pushing 20%.

Ah,what’s the use.

prolangtum

A AKG gives me the most pumps, and seems to slightly increase strength at high doses. Citrulline really helps increase my endurance in the higher rep range, keeping me stronger in the last few reps. I was not impressed with di arginine malate, I prefer A AKG. As for NO Xplode, I usually take 2-3 scoops pre workout, and add another midway through workout if it is a hard leg session.

Kimbo

I’m not noticing much of a difference between Xtend and Ice right now (Xtend also containing citrulline malate); then again I don’t really do “pump” workouts, so maybe this is why.

Kimbo

I’m not noticing much of a difference between Xtend and Ice right now (Xtend also containing citrulline malate); then again I don’t really do “pump” workouts, so maybe this is why.

prolangtum

Im not sure of xtend’s citrulline dosage, but ive had best resukts in the 6g range

prolangtum

Im not sure of xtend’s citrulline dosage, but ive had best resukts in the 6g range

Josh

The Arginine/Lysine combo is proven to increase GH secretion, that’s what that’s doing there.

Have you got a reference for arg+lys > GH ?

J

Dio

The variety of NO supplements out there right now is ridiculous and confusing.

Arginine – plain Jane arginine

AAKG

Di-Arginine Malate

Citrulline Malate, the citrulline from which later converts to arginine

etc. etc.

If you’ve got personal experience with all of these, would you mind sharing your evaluations of their effects on aerobic and anaerobic endurance (i.e. for cardio and for weightlifting), as well as ‘pumps’, duration of effects, and any thing else worth mentioning.

Thanks.

Here’s my input FWIW:

Di arginine malate — extra endurance, slight increase in energy. Gives you the feeling that you could go longer if you wanted to.

Citruline malate — I’ve only used this as part of body octane (and there was a minor amount in an MRM product I tried) so the effects are likely from the stack. Large increase in endurance/energy. Made me feel guilty if I didn’t extend my workout. Also felt like I could add cardio at the end with no problem.

both products provided decent pumps, although I usually don’t tend to train in a way that produces them.

Spook

I A-AKG

1/2 tsp + 1/2 tsp ALCAR + 1/2 tsp or L-histidine is my favorite drink period.

I have one every day when I wake.

Loki

A-AKG

1/2 tsp + 1/2 tsp ALCAR + 1/2 tsp or L-histidine is my favorite drink period.

I have one every day when I wake.

[right][snapback]230739[/snapback][/right]

Just what subjectively/objectively are you getting out of this Spook?

I’ve toyed around with 3g/1.5g/5g of A-AKG/ALCAR/L-hist. respectively several times around workouts (interspersing other goodies here and there) and I’ve never noticed anything terribly profound beyond some decent (although quite firm) pumps. No perceivable degree of cognitive enhancement whatsoever outside of the ALCAR outright.

Spook

you serious?

ok then maybe its jsut be but I get a serious energy kick out of it. It might be my weired brain cehmistry though.

Bobbo

[quote]The Arginine/Lysine combo is proven to increase GH secretion, that’s what that’s doing there.

J

[right][snapback]230510[/snapback][/right]

It’s actually arginine pyroglutamate/lysine that supposedly has an effect on GH. If memory serves correctly, there was a study done on this combo at the University of Rome. Something like a 700% increase in GH over several hours

Bobbo

[quote]The Arginine/Lysine combo is proven to increase GH secretion, that’s what that’s doing there.

J

[right][snapback]230510[/snapback][/right]

It’s actually arginine pyroglutamate/lysine that supposedly has an effect on GH. If memory serves correctly, there was a study done on this combo at the University of Rome. Something like a 700% increase in GH over several hours

Colin

Let me preface this by stating I supp w/a lotta vasocontrictors,steady use of C at a total of 400-600mg’s per day,occasional E @ 25-50mg’s and 21mg nicotine daily.I’ve also been running DNP on/off for the past 2 months,this is when i started on A-AGK.The DNP is noted b/c of it’s effect on lethargy,which A-AGK is supposed to negate to some extent but w/something as potent as DNP I wouldn’t expect too much in the way of a kick from any drug or supp.

As far as stamina while lifting and doing sprint work is concerned,that’s kinda subjective and I can’t offer much of substance there b/c of the slew of supps I’m already on w/DNP throwing a big ass monkeywrench in there but i feel it’s improved slightly,although I’ve had excellent endurance before introducing arginine into the mix.

My protocol has been dosing 3-4 times per day,4-6 grams a-agk per dose,roughly 2-3 times the reccomended dosage,whcih the label provides.

I am in the upper teens b/f wise so pronounced vascularity wouldn’t be present w/out the A-AGK.I now have readily apparent vascularity in my delts and more notably my biceps,which came as a surprise for me when I noticed this while doing static DB curls yesterday.

I’ve been getting the shit hella cheap,cough cough,but I thinkit would be worth the expense of bulk powder at 1fast,if you have extra money for supps which you want to experiment with.

This only accounts for high dosing it as I have done,results would obviously be better if you relegated your use of fat burners to only HEAT as that doesn’t kick in barely any vasocontriction and Dominate pre w/o as needed when it comes out.I doubt 2 G x3 e/d would give you much either way.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.