• MSM increased body odor – methylsulfonylmethane

Home Forums Supplements Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS MSM increased body odor – methylsulfonylmethane

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  number6 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

it is very good at getting rid of toxins in the body. It is also sulphur based i believe which might have somehting to do with it. I just do 1000mg 3 times a day and if i want an other 2 or 3 at night before bed. I have never had a problem. Also i take it with food.

number6

Maybe the odor is toxins? I hope I don’t have all kinds of crazy toxins needed getting rid of. I would keep taking it to see if the odor eventually goes away but I don’t want to smell bad right now. Maybe in the future I will take it again for a while and see what happens.

number6

Maybe the odor is toxins? I hope I don’t have all kinds of crazy toxins needed getting rid of. I would keep taking it to see if the odor eventually goes away but I don’t want to smell bad right now. Maybe in the future I will take it again for a while and see what happens.

number6

mechaman

Given how much you were taking, and that sulfuric nutrients are often odorous, it’s possible that a reduction in dosage may alleivate the odor problem. I’ve tried MSM+Glucosamine and I wasn’t all that impressed with it. Perhaps MSM alone would be better in my case, but we all differ. My wife can take supps containing Spirulina without a problem, but it gives me severe nausea. Yohimbe freaks me out for days.

liorrh

Im taking 3-4 grams with no smell problems (and my girl has a quick nose believe me she would tell me)

SJA

I take 1 tsp twice per day with no odor effects. Are you sure it’s the MSM and not something else such as fish oil?

number6

MSM (AKA: methylsulfonylmethane, methyl sulfonyl methane, DMSO2) increased my body odor at 1.8g 3 times a day. It was a significant increase. I would say normally (no intense sweating) what would take about 3 days of no showering to reach a certain stench took about 15 hours while taking MSM. On a hot day I would reach offensive stench levels in about 2 hours when normally it would take about 1.5 hot days in a row to reach that level. It was a different kind of odor, much like the way MSM smells. I advise not using MSM if you want to smell good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are currently closed.