Whey Protein Isolate 90% Overview


woman weight lifterWhey Protein Isolate contains many of the same positives as Whey Protein Concentrate and a few drawbacks.  First, it is a higher concentration of the protein content yielding better than 90% protein by weight with the remaining 10% mostly moisture.  It typically contains little to no fat and zero lactose (milk sugar) which means it provides very little bloat or stomach discomfort.  Like all whey, whey protein isolate is a complete protein that is quickly digested and is good substitute for Whey Protein Concentrate for people that are lactose intolerant or those that do not want fat or carbohydrates in their protein.  Although it is far more expensive (almost three times the price of Whey Protein Concentrate) the cleaner feeling and lack of bloat makes whey isolate protein a better choice for the consumer that wants the cleanest protein.  Whey Protein Isolate only does have one drawback compared to Whey Protein Concentrate, the isolation method strips out the growth factors that are in the concentrate.  These growth factors have never been tested, so it’s not confirmed whether they make a difference to the bodybuilder. Be careful of Whey Protein Isolate products that are very inexpensive, since this ingredient is usually three times the cost.  Expect to pay 50-100% more for a pure Whey Protein Isolate product or you may be paying for a product that contains 95% Whey Protein Concentrate and a very small isolate content.

×
ultimate-andro-stack-jul-2018
someone from Springfield
Total order for 219.85 USD
 
basic-cut-stack-july-2018
Basic Cut Stack + 7 items
someone from Beaumont
Total order for 169.99 USD
 
basic-mass-stack-jul-22
someone from Twin Falls
Total order for 169.99 USD
 
Liquid Labs T2
someone from SAGINAW
Total order for 37.49 USD
 
mens_mutivitamin_front_web
someone from South setauket
Total order for 0.00 USD