Prohormones are under attack again and while they are still technically legal, there is a hold on the market until the manufacturers decide whether they will continue to sell them or abandon the market (it’s hard to fight city hall).
Prohormones are one of the best ways to supplement the diet and accelerate the effects of a good diet and proper exercise. Understand that muscle is built with a good diet plan more than anything and of course you need to follow a tested and tried workout plan.
Sadly, prohormones are becoming harder and harder to find and the government truly doesn’t like anything hormonal at all. Thus we need some natural anabolic backups that actually work in combination with your diet and exercise plan.
TOP NON-HORMONAL ANABOLIC STACK
Ok, this is going to be a quick and dirty article on what to best use as a stack for getting big without steroids or prohormones. It encompasses the four corners of anabolism:
Testosterone Boosting – you need a good testosterone boosting agent that will get you to the very highest levels of natural testosterone production. Boosting testosterone is made up of two key factors. First, you need to reduce your conversion to estrogen. With hormonal estrogen control being under attack and hard to find the best product for this is Estrogenex by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. In addition, you need to boost the other factors for testosterone which occur in the testes. For this we suggest Rise and Swell from Liquid Labs.
Stretching The Muscle Fascia – muscles are bound by a membrane called the “fascia” which holds back muscle growth. We need the “pump” in order to make sure that we tear the fascia. Hydromax from APS Nutrition uses plated glycerol to give you insane pumps with 4 tablets and 20oz of water. It’s cheap, and it works better than anything I have ever tried.
There are 5 key natural anabolics that one should consider when deciding on a supplement program:
- Cissus Quadrangularis is a tested and well loved natural anabolic that seems to work under alternative pathways like other’s of this class (laxogenin and 6-keto-progesterone). Cissus also seems to help with tendon repair, which is always great for anyone doing heavy lifting.
- Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis – hibiscus contains natural phyto-androgens that increased muscle size in animal studies and can be extrapolated in humans. Hibiscus also increases sexual activity which means it has both testosterone stimulating and
- Curculigo orchiodes – there are many herbal testosterone boosters, but this one seems to really be one of the best. Relatively unused, this herbal is very potent at raising androgen levels.
- Tinospora cordifolia – plants contain many phyto-estrogens but only three contain phyto-androgens. Tinospora is as potent at Stanolone at being androgenic which means it has 200% of the activity of testosterone in the muscle cells.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – a potent natural androgen and testosterone boosting agent. Probably the most well studied herbal extract in it’s class. Animal studies shown an increase in sexual activity and also muscle weight which is backed up by anecdotal studies.
- Natadrol from LG Sciences contains 2 herbal androgens plus Cissus (a non-hormonal anabolic) and finally one testosterone boosting agent. This non-hormonal anabolic rivals prohormones without being edgy or having shut-down of your natural testosterone levels.
- Upon Waking – 1 scoop Rise and Swell and 2 tablets of Estrogenex
- Breakfast – 2 Tablets Natadrol
- Before Bed – 2 Tablets Natadrol
- Prior To Exercise – 4 Tablets Hydromax
This stack will simulate the massive effects of prohormones and yet are readily available in most stores. By utilizing these pathways, we can simulate the effects of anabolic steroids and prohormones without breaking the law.
GET THIS STACK HERE: The Natural Anabolic Stack