Juggernaut Labz RechargePCT
When your body needs to recharge after a cycle of PHs (or something stronger), it craves RechargePCT!
When your body has an outside source of hormones (such as testosterone or substances that convert to test), your body decreases its’ natural output of those hormones. When natural production of testosterone is low, estrogen levels are typically elevated – potentially wreaking havoc on your hard earned muscle!
RechargePCT works in three ways:
- It helps stop the body from forming the aromatase enzyme which the body uses to convert androgens to estrogen.
- It assists in restarting the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- It contains powerful antioxidants that help enhance liver health.
If your body needs a recharge – feed it RechargePCT!
Benefits of RechargePCT:
- NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER: If you’re looking for a way to boost your natural test without using PH or worse, this product contains a perfect blend of natural ingredients to get you back in the game!
- POST CYCLE THERAPY: If you’ve used a cycle of PHs and need a quality, well-dosed PCT – look no further! This is EXACTLY what this product was designed for!
- LIVER SUPPORT: RechargePCT contains a blend of extracts to provide your liver with the support it needs to help overcome any stress during a PH cycle.
- ESTROGEN CONTROL: Many PCT products only contain test boosters. RechargePCT contains both test boosters AND a powerful estrogen control blend to help combat any estrogen caused by wet prohormones.
Hi-Tech Estrogenex Depot
Estrogenex® Depot represents the third generation of Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals products for support of estrogen control and free testosterone enhancement. Estrogenex® Depot comes with a carefully selected, synergistically combined formulation based on a methodically researched, scientific nutritional strategy designed to support normal, healthy, and optimal estrogen and testosterone levels in bodybuilders, strength athletes, and all men once they reach “andropeak” in their mid 20s, who soon begin experiencing undesirable changes in the levels of their sex hormones.