At the start, it’s hard, you will have to learn a lot. Whether it’s about nutrition, workouts, yourself, it’s not just a physical but also a mental change. I changed my lifestyle in order to change my body.
I was able to make the required changes, I started reading more about fitness, health and nutrition. I have been blessed with an amazing coach that answers all my questions. I study Exercise Science and am in the process of finishing the certification to become a yoga therapist.
A few tips on how to make the required changes:
- Youtube: It’s an amazing source for all types of workout videos. If you get a workout plan and don’t understand an exercise, look it up.
- Get a coach: Whether you want to compete or just make a lifestyle change, it’s essential to have a coach, especially at the start. Coaches studied what they preach, they will be there to help and motivate you.
- Find your why: In order to stick to a plan you need to have a goal. When you hire a coach, make sure you clearly agree on your specific goals.
- Be ready to work: In order to make a change you will have to get outside your comfort zone. What may seem uncomfortable, you will eventually feel like it’s your warm up.
- Patience: Progress will come, trust yourself, trust your coach, trust your plan.
Find out what you want and then go and get it. I learned that with hard work literally anything is possible. You can shape your body the way you want.