DHT Has Many Useful Benefits To Losing Weight
- DHT increases strength and aggression, so you have the the ability to lift hard and heavy while in a calorie deficit, a necessity to losing fat.
- DHT binds to fat cells and burns fat directly.
- DHT inhibits the aromatase enzyme so you get less conversion of your testosterone to estrogen and subsequently burn more fat and have less natural testosterone shutdown from estrogen.
- DHT binds to and suppresses SHBG which results in less estrogen and more free testosterone.
- DHT does not cause muscle gain directly, thus its ideal for fat loss: you can’t really build muscle in a calorie deficit anyway, so this is irrelevant.
They all use a sublingual delivery mechanism. This is when you put a liquid under your tongue, and it is absorbed through the hypoglossal vein, to bypass the liver. This is the alternative to methylating a prohormone or anabolic steroid so it can survive the liver. Thats the case with DMZ. Like Winstrol it is an illegal anabolic steroid that is harmful to your liver. Unlike Winstrol, its marketed as a prohormone, and it is not.
EpiAndro is one of these sublingual non methylated prohormones and is the safest and legal way to increase your DHT level.
The Side Effects
EpiAndro, after it converts to DHT, can cause hair loss and acne, through DHT’s normal actions. This does not happen in all people, only those genetically predisposed.
For more on the side effects of prohormones click here!
For more on the Best Cutting Prohormones of 2014 click here!
Nothing in this article or on this site should be considered medical advice or as an endorsement to violate any law of the country in which you reside. The information given is for fun and entertainment purposes only. All claims are 100% dependent upon proper diet and exercise. Please consult a medical practitioner prior to any diet and exercise program.